Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Geography Blog Challenge Part 1! Where in the world is ModernReclamation?

Ok guys! Part 1 comin' at ya!
So I know this is not the most exotic picture, and probably going to be the easiest out of all the photos to identify. But hey, just as a heads up, this was taken still in the homeland ;)
Plus, what else are you going to do with a two hour delayed flight but admire skylight airport architecture, hm?
Ok all you airport denizens and veteran travelers, where in the world am I?
In case you are new to the game and are too fatigued to read the post below with the rules (understandable), here is how you play:
Throughout my travels this summer, I will be posting photos of my destination but leaving the guesses of where I am up to you fellow etsyers. Think you know where I am? Nice! Then send me a convo on etsy or email me at modernreclamation@yahoo.com to tell me your guess. The first person to correctly guess my whereabouts will be interviewed and be featured on my blog as the consecutive post :) Didn't guess quickly/accurately enough the first time? Don't worry, more posts are on the way :) Now come on, guess!