Sunday, June 3, 2007

Geography Blog Challenge!

Ok so, as some of you may know I am leaving the country for a couple of weeks on Tuesday. So to amuse myself and you guys, I have thought up a blog challenge! Starting Tuesday, check back to look at the picture I have posted on my blog. I will be somewhere in the world, and based on the picture, you guess where I am! I could be anywhere but let's keep it in the northern hemisphere for the most part shall we? But make sure to keep your guesses secret, because the first person to correctly guess will have their etsy shop/artistic endeavors featured and will be interviewed on my blog! So, that being said, either convo me on etsy (http://modernreclamation.etsy.com) or just email me at modernreclamation@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Kitty said...

this sounds like fun!
definatly gonna have to try to guess.... provided i can get over my jealousy that you're travelling....

i have wanderlust BAAD. *giggle*

Anonymous said...

Sounds super fun! I will definitely play =)

Over The Top Aprons said...

What a fun idea - I accept the challange!

LoveDynamite said...

me too! This sounds like fun
The owl card came today It's very very nice I'll give it a nice home:D
-Tiffany

treasurefield said...

We'll be staying tuned (dear son and I)!
WHERE
IN THE WORLD
IS MODERNRECLAMATION?!
Bon voyage, safe travels!