Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's been awhile!


Morning Glory Dress

The Marigold Dress

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in awhile ( life has been busy), but I felt the overwhelming urge to post. What's new in my artistic life you say? Well, I have been working a lot with vintage lately, my newest post on etsy has been this bright yellow dress which I call "The Marigold". I found another dress, it's cool and actually is a larger size that isn't offered that often on etsy. I haven't posted it, but it's called the "Morning Glory". OH, and today I have been working on my handsewn dresses, my newest one being the marina shift dress in the color combo "sunset". I'll show you how it turns out :)
my etsy store:
http://modernreclamation.etsy.com

1 comment:

Over The Top Aprons said...

This is so bright and lovely. Just makes you feel cheerful to look at it.